1. Please read before booking
We are unable to take reservations with the following requests:
• cannot take even a small amount of regular soy sauce or miso paste (due to severe soy bean or gluten allergies)
• cannot take any vegetables
• cannot take any fish/seafood • cannot take any kind of shrimp, crab, lobster, shell fish (oyster, mussel, etc) due to severe allergies or dislike
• cannot take dashi (base stock taken from dried bonito flakes and kelp) or seafood based stock
• cannot take any raw fish
• vegetarian or vegan diet
• low-carb diet (do not want to take any carbohydrate rich foods)
• other severe food allergies
• child menu Chef is unable to perform his cuisine to the satisfaction of the guests with these requests.
Regarding severe food allergies, we do not want to face any risks and cannot take any responsibilities.
Small children / babies & toddlers :
• Children who are able to enjoy the same course menu with adults can make a reservation.
• Babies and toddlers are not allowed.
Note: The toilets are upstairs via the spiral stairs. There are also a few steps before going up to the dinning area